Brawley is a design, build and furnish provider managing facility projects since 1992. From the headquarters in Wilmington, NC, our company has worked throughout the United States in the military, senior living, commercial, hospitality and ICT sectors.
We are seeking a Full-Time Marketing Coordinator for our Corporate office in Wilmington, NC. The Marketing Coordinator will manage and assist with the planning, production, and execution of marketing activities across our various teams. In this role they will oversee our online and offline communications with clients and partners with the end goal of increasing our brand awareness.
- Supporting both divisional and corporate marketing efforts, the Marketing Coordinator will manage projects and assist with the planning, production, and execution of marketing activities for our management team as well as our project teams as needed.
- Creation of marketing collateral
- Management and execution of our social media strategy and program. This will include creating and posting to LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as well as creating a monthly schedule and strategy.
- Coordinate with other team members on posts (i.e., HR for employee promotions, new hires, recognitions, anniversaries; Executive Admin for key events such as internal company events, community outreach, ribbon cutting, topping out, breaking ground; Project managers and superintendents on project updates).
- Coordination as well as management of participation in local or regional trade shows, conferences, recruiting events, networking and charity events. This may also entail attending and representing Brawley on occasion.
- Monitor Brawley website to include adding projects and project photos as needed and working with our consultant on any website development updates/changes
- Manage our overall brand strategy to include our brand handbook
- Review all new branding materials before they are published
- Create, edit and or work with 3rd party vendors on new branded materials (projects signs, company vehicle wraps, capability statements, company brochures, email signatures, company PowerPoint presentations and Brawley swag)
- Work with and manages our consulting partners as needed.
- Work with Marketing and the BD Manager to come up with and execute advertising plan each year using budget provided.
- Research and make recommendations for best use of advertising budget.
- Attend meetings with existing and any new advertising partners.
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates to our customers/partners/etc.
- Assist with managing Salesforce (Customer Resource Management software) internally
- Set up new employees/make updates on Salesforce as needed
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop best-in-class deliverables for proposals, interviews, and presentations
- Collaborates with colleagues to develop best-in-class deliverables for proposals, interviews, and presentations
- Acts as a brand steward, upholding brand standards and consistent communication in all projects
WB Brawley Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. WB Brawley Company encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- This position requires exceptional technical writing, leadership, time management and organization skills, and the ability to coordinate multiple tasks and to work well under tight deadlines
- Must possess strict attention to detail, persuasive communication skills and enjoy working closely with diverse staff
- Initiative, diplomacy, and flexibility are essential to this position
- Some experience in technical writing, editing and graphic design programs--specifically Adobe Creative Suite software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat applications); and Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, FrontPage and Publisher—is ideal
- Experience with and a passion for creating marketing communications
Brawley Culture: We are a team centered around the core values of trust, innovation, integrity, and excellence. We display these characteristics in our daily business operations. We all play a vital role in building the Brawley of the future and shaping the culture of our company.
- Mission: To serve our partners with excellence and innovation by delivering projects and facilities that meet or exceed their expectations.
- Vision: To inspire our teams and partners to build for the future.