Senior Project Manager – Robins AFB
Brawley is a design, build and furnish provider managing facility projects since 1992. From the headquarters in Wilmington, NC, our company has worked throughout the United States in the military, senior living, commercial, hospitality and ICT sectors.
We're seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead our MACC projects at Robins AFB in Macon, GA.
- Reports to the Director of Construction
- Directs the estimating, proposing, purchasing, delivering, executing and closing of projects.
- Ensures attainment of financial and operational goals.
- Works with clients, sub-contractors and suppliers to determine scope of work requirements.
- Assembles teams of sub-contractors.
- Estimates/verifies scopes of work.
- Works with the Procurement Specialist to ensure purchase orders and subcontracts support project plans.
- Adheres to standard project estimation, approval, and change control processes.
- Works with the QC/Safety Leader to ensure project quality and safety.
- Identifies issues and risks and develops approaches to minimize and mitigate.
- Reports project status and ensures project contracts, budgets, costs, and change orders are accurately reflected in SAGE. Manages preparation of submittals to the owner for approval.
- Defines project management plans including definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Prepares payment applications.
- Submits progress reports.
- Ensures invoices are submitted.
- Ensures sub-contractors scope is controlled.
- Ensures sub-contractors are paid.
- Develops critical path analysis.
- Resolves conflict and escalates issues when necessary.
- Creates budgets and manages budgeted cost to actual expenditures.
- Creates and manages work breakdown structures and schedules.
- Manages and supervises project team resources such as Superintendents and Project Coordinators.
- Controls scope and schedule changes through a formal change management process.
- Drives the final punch list and project completion documentation.
- Ensures payment applications are submitted in a timely manner and payments are received.
WB Brawley Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. WB Brawley Company encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
10 -15 years experience in commercial construction/renovation
- BS in engineering, technical discipline or construction management
- Communicates effectively (written, verbal) with both technical and non-technical parties
- 5 years experience in Department of Defense projects, preferably MACC contracts.
Project Types: Federal/Department of Defense
Brawley Culture: We are a team centered around the core values of trust, innovation, integrity, and excellence. We display these characteristics in our daily business operations. We all play a vital role in building the Brawley of the future and shaping the culture of our company. ?
Mission: To serve our partners with excellence and innovation by delivering projects and facilities that meet or exceed their expectations.
Vision: To inspire our teams and partners to build for the future.
We offer competitive base salary, career development opportunities, bonus incentive, medical/dental/vision insurance, life and AD&D insurance, short-term and long-term disability, company HSA contribution, retirement program, 401k company match, 15 days paid time off, paid holidays and work/life balance.