About the company:
Brawley is a commercial building general contractor that has been in business since 1992. Headquartered in Wilmington, NC, Brawley recently opened an office in Raleigh, NC and we are looking for quality people who want to join a great team in pursuit of excellence as we serve our customers. We have a great team and offer excellent salaries and benefits with the opportunity for all our employees to grow in our business.
- Ensures and enforces overall project safety.
- Plans, schedules, coordinates, and directs field activities on commercial construction projects.
- Supervises crews, material and equipment and coordinates installation of all trades work.
- Coordinates with and provides input to project team on scheduling, engineering, material control, and job productivity.
- Reviews and provides input on job costs and projection updates.
- Inspects field conditions and ensures compliance with the project drawing and specifications.
- Identifies deficiencies and takes corrective action as needed.
- Identifies and implements cost saving measures.
- Maintains good client relations as well as subcontractor relationships.
- Uses effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Plans for starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of construction based on available tools and equipment and various building methods.
- Procures tools and materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules.
- Liaises with inspectors on the requirements of permits, licenses and safety.
- Follows the project construction process to ensure that it is completed on time.
- Supervises the subcontractors and ensures that they are punctual and that they deliver.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in commercial ground-up projects.
- Typical jobsite computer skills to perform all tasks, such as, Microsoft word, excel, Procore or similar project management software.
- Schedule management experience, such as P6Primavera) or other scheduling software.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- OSHA 30 Certification is desired, if not, will commit to getting within 60 days.
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certification, if not, will commit to getting within 60 days.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and supervisory skills are essential.
- Ready to work hard and play hard!
- Highly competitive salary
- Health, vision and dental program
- Life & AD&D, disability
- 401(K) program & company match
- HSA contribution
- 10 days paid-time-off
- 9 company holidays