Here we grow again! We're looking to hire an experienced Superintendent to provide site supervision, manage construction schedules, and foster relationships with our subcontractors in the field. The Superintendent will ensure that their assigned project is executed to Brawley standards of quality, service, and excellence.
The Superintendent will:
- Ensures and enforces overall project safety.
- Plans, schedules, coordinates, and directs field activities on commercial construction?projects.
- Supervises crews, material and equipment and coordinates installation of all trades work.
- Coordinates with and provides input to project team on scheduling, engineering, material?control, and job productivity.
- Reviews and provides input on job costs and projection updates.
- Inspects field conditions and ensures compliance with the project drawing and specifications.
- Identifies deficiencies and takes corrective action as needed.
- Identifies and implements cost saving measures.
- Maintains good client relations as well as subcontractor relationships.
- Uses effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Plans for starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of?construction based on available tools and equipment and various building methods.
- Procures tools and materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules.
- Liaises with inspectors on the requirements of permits, licenses and safety.
- Follows the project construction process to ensure that it is completed on time.
- Supervises the subcontractors and ensures that they are punctual and that they deliver.